|Syncs & Actions||✅|
|Auto-pagination||🚫 (time to contribute: <1h)|
|API-specific rate limits||🚫 (time to contribute: <1h)|
- Register your OAuth app here
- Stack Exchange API docs
- Stack Exchange OAuth scopes
- Web API docs (their REST API)
- By default, access tokens expire (and cannot be refreshed). To get an access token that does not expire, pass the
no_expiryscope (along with your other scopes).
- Read the usage notes here: You need to pass an additional
keyparameter together with your access token to benefit from higher API quotas.