|Nango Proxy||🚫 (time to contribute: <1h)|
|Auto-pagination||🚫 (time to contribute: <1h)|
|API-specific rate limits||🚫 (time to contribute: <1h)|
- Apps for the Instagram API can be registered here
- Instagram Basic Display API docs
- Instagram Basic Display API OAuth scopes -> These scopes did not work for me. What worked was
- Instagram Graph API docs (see below for how to add OAuth)
- For the Basic Display API the scope
user_profileis mandatory. The only other available scope seems to be
- For access to the Instagram Graph API follow these steps:
- The Instagram Graph API uses Facebook OAuth to authenticate the accounts. Add a provider config for it to Nango with the scopes specified here.
- Once the login flow completes you can query the facebook API for the Instagram account details (follow steps 4-6).