Nango: Get OAuth tokens for APIs. Fast & secure.
⭐ Nango at a glance
Nango is a service that contains everything you need to work with APIs that use OAuth.
- a full OAuth dance for 50+ APIs
- a frontend SDK to trigger new OAuth flows
- a backend SDK & REST API to retrieve fresh access tokens for your API calls
Nango is easy to try in 5 minutes and can be deployed in 15:
- 1-liner to start a new OAuth flow in your frontend:
let result = await nango.auth('github', '<user-id>');
- 1-liner to retrieve a fresh access token (with our SDK or REST API):
let token = await nango.getToken('github', '<user-id>');
📺 1 minute demo
Watch us add GitHub OAuth in 1 minute:
👾 Out of the box support for 50+ APIs
50+ APIs are preconfigured to work out-of-the-box. Including:
- CRM: Front, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Accounting: Xero, Sellsy, Zoho Books, etc.
- Fintech: Brex, Stripe, Braintree, Ramp etc.
- Developer tools: GitHub, GitLab, Linear, Jira etc.
- Communication: Gmail, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Discord, Zoom etc.
- Productivity: Asana, Airtable, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Trello, Google sheets, ClickUp etc.
- Social: Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Facebook etc.
- and more...
If your favorite API is missing open a GitHub issue or contribute it right away: The API configurations are just simple entries in a YAML file.
🛡️ Small, self-contained & ready for production
Nango is purposely small, focused on its one task and easy to deploy in production:
- Runs as a single docker container
- Updates easily (
- Secured with an API key
- Managed with a CLI
Nango's community continuously maintains & expands API templates.
🔍 Where to learn more
- Explore the full list of supported APIs
- Contribute a new provider
- Share feedback or ask questions on the Slack community
- Check our blog on native integrations
Pizzly was originally developed by the team at Bearer with contributions of more than 40+ individuals. Over time the focus of Bearer shifted and they could no longer maintain Pizzly. In late 2022 the team at Nango adopted the project and has since developed it together with the growing Nango community.